Friday, February 22, 2008

PAY IT FORWARD



WELL, I WAS ONE OF THE LUCKY WINNER'S OF KORBI'S PAY IT FORWARD, SO NOW IT'S MY TURN. SO IF YA WANNA PLAY, LET ME KNOW! I HAVE A YUMMY SURPRISE! IT'S ALWAYS FUN TO GET SOMETHING FROM SOMEONE, SO I HOPE YALL PLAY!




ON A SADDER NOTE, AN UNFORTUNATE THING HAPPENED TO OUR FAMILY ONE NIGHT AGO. OUR SHED WAS BROKEN INTO AND SEVERAL THOUSAND DOLLARS WORTH OF TOOLS AND EQUIPTMENT WAS STOLEN. SOME OF THE LARGE ITEMS WERE: A RED CRAFTSMAN AIR COMPRESSOR ( 33 GALLON ) A BLACK CRAFTSMAN HEAVY DUTY TOOL BOX, 41 IN. WIDE AND 14 DRAWERS; AND SEVERAL THOUSAND DOLLARS WORTH OF TOOLS, INCLUDING: CRAFTSMAN, SNAP-ON, MATCO, AND MAC. SOME OF THE TOOLS WERE AIRCRAFT SPECIFIC, SOME WERE UNIQUE TOOLS. THESE TOOLS ARE HIGH QUALITY TOOLS THAT PROFESSIONALS USE, VERY EXPENSIVE. THERE WERE ALSO DOCUMENTS IN THE TOOL BOX WITH BRANDON'S NAME ON THEM, CERTIFICATES FOR COMPLETION OF TRAINING, AS WELL AS A CHECK BOOK, AND SOME FAMILY PHOTOS.




IT SADDENS MY HEART AND IS DEEPLY FRUSTRATING TO KNOW THAT PEOPLE CAN JUST TAKE THINGS THAT DON'T BELONG TO THEM, AND PROBABLY NOT FOR PERSONAL USE, BUT JUST TO SELL. I WOULD JUST LIKE TO PUT THIS OUT THERE SO THAT MAYBE IF SOMEONE OVERHEARS A CONVERSATION, PERHAPS SOMEONE BRAGGING ABOUT NICE NEW TOOLS OR EQUIPTMENT, OR IS OFFERED TOOLS TO BUY, OR HAS ANY OTHER INFORMATION PERHAPS JUSTICE CAN BE SERVED. THESE ITEMS HAVE TAKEN YEARS TO ACCUMULATE, AND THEY ARE PRICELESS. WE ARE VERY SAD THIS HAS HAPPENED, BUT GRATEFUL NO ONE WAS HARMED IN THIS INCIDENT. WE PRAY FOR EVERYONE'S SAFETY FROM A WORLD THAT SEEMS TO BE SO SICK.

4 comments:

Monkeys ARDently In Sinc said...

I can't remember how you play Pay it Forward. Let me know, cause I wanna play!
Sorry to hear about Brandon's tools. That does suck!
I'll keep my eye/ear out (not that I go anywhere but church and home)

Beka

Rischel said...

I would love to play!!
Rischel

Anneka @ Anniesays-Anniedoes said...

Jonny and I were looking at blogs tonight and we are both so upset for you both on your loss. What a terrible thing to happen. I bet those tools meant so much to Brandon, not to mention the certificates and pics. We will definitely keep our eyes open. You should periodically check ebay out too...
Hope something turns up!

Webster Family said...

OH that makes me so mad for you! I hope they catch who ever did that. It is so frustrating for me to see these increases in crime in these places that are supposed to be so wonderful to raise a family. There is actually more violent crime and gang crime here in Idaho than I ever saw in Utah. I don't want my children to have to deal with this crap. How unfortunate for you that you were targeted.