Saw this on becca's blog, thought it was cute. 200 things you have done, or want to do in your lifetime.
1. Lived in a foreign country
2. Slept under the stars
3. Watrched a hockey fight( when isn't there one, right?)
4. Changed a baby's diaper
5. Watched a falling star
6. Shared with the homeless
7. Swam in the ocean
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Watched an autopsy
10. Said "I love you" and meant it
11. Dissected a human brain
12. Dissected a human spinal cord ( a lot different than you would think)
13. Watched a tornado
14. watched the sun rise
15. spoke a different language
16. Gone to a huge sports game
17. tutored a special needs friend threw his high school, then watched him graduate from college
18. Grown and eaten your own vegetables
19. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope
20. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Watched the sunset, every night, yes every night.
23. Lost someone so close to me it still hurts
24. Built a snow fort, and threw snow balls
25. Played five sports in one year
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Had my mouth washed out with soap
28. sewed my own pajamas!
29. Wore footed pajamas, i know.
30. Threw up after a roller coaster ride
31. Hit a home run
32. Danced like a fool and not cared who was looking( glad i'm not the only one becca!)
33. Bought my first car when i was 16.
34. Have four different kinds of blood in me, thank you ancestors!
35. Felt very happy about your life, even for just a moment
36. Loved your job 90% of the time
37. Wrote in a journal
38. Walked on the warf
39. Gone rock climbing, love it!!!
40. Walk on the beach
41. Missed someone
42. Went to Greek Fest, and danced
43. bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Babysat, not my own kids, that wouldn't count
45. Bench-pressed your own weight
46. Milked a cow
47. Color coded my clothes
48. Been in love, still am
49. Sang karaoke, it was horrible, but fun
50. jumped on a bed
51. Gone snorkling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Done something you should regret, but don't
56. made my own bread, and ate it!
57. Started a business
58. taught someone how to read
59. Had stage fright, still do
60. Ate a bug, accidentally
61. Made cookies from scratch
62. Won first prize in a costume contest
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Graduated college
65. Spoken more than one language fluently
66. Broke up a fight
67. toilet papered a house
68. walked to school, 10 miles, up hill, and in the snow! ( lol dad )
69. Still cart around a childhood toy
70. Found out something significant that your ancestors did
71. Made a blanket, and liked it
72. Moved 10 times in 7 years
73. Walked the Golden Gate Bridge
74. Helped a lost child
75. Had a job I didn't like
76. Won Little miss roy, twice
77. Cried over an animal
78. Ridden a motorcycle
79. Swam in a waterfall
80. Held someone while they cried
81. Helped someone move out
82. rode the rapids
83. Eaten sushi
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Made a mistake you still regret.
86. said I love you, I love you I love you.
87. Gotten someone fired for their actions
88. Filed a police report
89. Changed your name(Changing from my maiden name to my married name counts, right?)
90. Victim of Identity theft
91. Eaten fried pickles, they are suprisingly yummy!
92. got a strike while bowling! yeah.
93. Taught yourself an art from scratch
94. Went camping in the mountains
95. let someone bud infront of me at the checkout line
96. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language
97. Been elected to public office
98. Cheered for the losing team, no ones losers in my book!
99. Had to put someone you love into hospice care
100. Wrote a poem and won an award
101. slept on a waterbead
102. Dyed your hair
103. Dated a DJ
104. Rocked a baby to sleep
105. play the guitar, sort of.
106. Cleaned up vomit that wasn't mine
107. Brought out the best in people, i try to
108. Told someone not to give up
109. Worn a mood ring
110. Ridden a horse
111. Carved an animal from a piece of wood or bar of soap
112. Cooked a dish where four people asked for the recipe, thanks to banana bars!
113. Buried a child, my brother
114. Gone to a Broadway (or equivalent to your country) play
115. sold homemade cookies from my driveway
116. Shot a basketball into a basket
117. Danced at a disco, oh yeah
118. Played in a band
119. eaten something horrible and said i loved it.
120. read a book
121. raised children, still doin it.
122. sat in the cockpit of a plane.
123. wore a t-slide, ya know the plastic slides you wear on the side of your shirt?
124. Eaten oysters and clams
125. Let a salesman talk you into something you didn’t need, more than once!
126. Ridden an elephant
127. Had a best friend necklace
128. Pieced a quilt
129. helped someone feel better about themselves
130. Acted in a play
131. Asked for a raise
132. Made a hole-in-one
133. Flew a kite
134. Gone roller skating
135. Went to alkatraze
136. Been late for an appointment
137. Invented something ( movie hanger elementary!)
138. Flown first class
139. Spent the night in a 5-star luxury suite, only because on my honeymoon i had to sleep, secretly, on the floor in a tent, set up secretly, in a campground 40 miles outside of my hotel, suppose to be hotel.
140. sent someone close away, not knowing if they would be back
141. played bunco with the ladies!
142. Sang a solo
143. Played games at a rest home for game night.
144. given a compliment
145. let my kids sleep in my bed
146. Been on a cruise ship
147. Had my picture taken and liked it, only once.
148. Been sea sick
149. Participated in a jumpathon ( jump rope)
150. Owned a dog, two actually
151. ran away, but came back before anyone knew I actually ran away.
152. played jax
153. Been a boss
154. called to jury duty, but didn't go
155. Lied about your weight, never!
156. Gone on a diet, what haven't we tried, right?
157. Love the smell of rain
158. Have my kids tell something about me I didn't want everyone to know
159. Carried your lunch in a lunchbox
160. Gotten food poisoning
161.Want to learn how to quilt
162. Trying to have more patience, constantly
163. Sat on a park bench and fed the ducks
164. Gone to the opera
165. Married someone that means the world to me
166. Worn hammer pants, remember those? vanilla ice, ya know?
167. Teased my hair, lots of teasing back then.
168. Want to serve a mission
169. Can hula
170. Love having my head scratched
171. Been stuck in an elevator, very traumatic, I was 3.
172. Had a revelatory dream
173. Thought you might crash in an airplane
174. Had a song dedicated to you on the radio
175. Saved someone’s life
176. Valued someone close to me
177. Love my friends
178. Laughed till your side hurt
179. Wanted to taken away a burden from someone else
180. Taken a photograph of something other than people that is worth framing
181. read Life Of PI
182. Sent a message in a bottle
183. Spent the night in a hotel
184. Been a cashier, resteraunt style!
185. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
186. Watched someone suffer and not been able to help much
187. Donated blood
188. Built a campfire
189. Kept a blog
190. Had hives
191. Rode spider style on the swings!
192. been in a car accident, not my fault.
193. been a waitress
194. Want to travel the world.
195. have a family
196. Know CPR
197. Ridden in a convertible
198. Found a long lost friend, still trying
199. reported a crime
200. love my family