Monday, January 24, 2011

Kids

Kids say the darn dest things sometimes....makes me wanna hold up my " here's your sign" sign. So, the other day I promised Presley I would put some pink and purple streaks in her hair. She wanted me to do it too, so we did. My hair is too dark to have it show up much, but her's looked fantastic, and she loved it, which is what counts. Well, that night we were sitting around reading books and Presley was standing behind me looking through my hair trying to find the colors. She says,

" Mom, I don't see any purple or pink."

I say, " Well, it's there You just can't really see it."

Presley says, " no, I don't see any, where is it?"

I say, " well it's there. look hard.. I put some in."

Presley says, " I still don't see the purple mom.... oooh, But I see the white!"

I say...nothing.

The rest of the family laughs.

Lol, it's official, I'm growing old...and my three year old just proved it.

7 comments:

Melissa B. said...

funny, i just put pink in my girls hair this morning!

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

Ha ha thats too funny. Sorry we didn't stop by although I'm sure will be out again probably this weekend. If its still available will come grab some, besides I think Jon is eager to check out this bowflex.

Megann said...

Don't you love how honest they are. My boy asked me every day I was pregnant why I was fat.

Udinks said...

that is too funny, Kylee patted my belly the other day when I was brushing her teeth and said, "I love you big round belly mom." ya, slap in the face, so now I have been getting up at dawn and exercising!! extra cruches!!

Jess said...

Well if you're old then I'm old ;)Gotta love their honesty...So how is ML? Find the dog?? I bet you can't wait for the sun to come out, I know I'm counting the days!

Unknown said...

A man can succeed at almost anything for which he has unlimited enthusiasm.
______________________________________________
I'll give you recommend a game: FIFA 16 Coins

abo-bder said...



Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
اGlobal EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1