Wednesday, September 23, 2009

School Days

I now have TWO big school kids... wow, That makes me feel old. Conner and Taylor both started school this year, and they both enjoy it. They both get to ride the bus to school...Yeah for me!!!!. But then I have to go pick Taylor up, half day kindergarten. Wish they did all day, would be much nicer on the gas bill. Oh well, next year.



Conner is enjoying school so far,


and Taylor always wants to know why she can't stay and eat lunch and ride the bus home....I just tell her, so do I.


It's funny how some kids really like school and others really struggle. I don't remember what my feelings were back when I was that age. I do remember walking to school though, A long way. Seems like we would have to get up so early so we could get to walking. Walking home wasn't that bad cause we could take our time, walk slow, but I remember some mornings hearing that bell ring and I was still a good ways away and I'd have to run. I do remember the smell though, cool air, and wet grass. Don't know why I always remember that, but I do.

I also remember how I thought school would never end. And for my little ones, it's only just begun.

3 comments:

Monkeys ARDently In Sinc said...

I love the last picture - soooo cute!!

Jess said...

What cute kids!! I wish they stayed the full day as well :0)

Udinks said...

hooray for school, the kids are cute!!